neck and emotions

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
ariel2477

neck and emotions

Post by ariel2477 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:28 am

I just wanted to share this. Years ago i had rotator cuff surgery. I have also been in numerous auto accidents. The dr attached the muscle back in the wrong place. My shoulders were uneven. My neck tilted a bit to the side. I would look at the ground.
A few weeks ago i found a chiropractor. I went there for something else. It turned out he had suffered with anxiety and depression rather severely. With the same neck issue. He is healed now. As a result, now he specializes in fixing such things. He said the hormones were unbalanced. He said there was pressure on my brain stem. It will take a while for my neck to stay permanently in place. yet it IS getting better yeah. My anxiety when it is adjusted is so much lower. Neck went out recently and today all the anxiety and unclear thinking returned. Got adjusted and i am thinking clearer and focusing so much better. Along with that and this course at Stress center. I do believe I will be able to gradually start to live again. My life has stopped for about 10 years now due to some bad things in the past. I am now looking forward to taking the baby steps to regain some or all of my life.
Its not easy when there is no one to support me in this healing. We have to do it ourselves. We have to learn to cope and heal the work is up to us. Getting the desire to do so is even challenging . I am going forth with a clearer , quieter mind and hope the desire to move forward and to get things done that need to be done will appear.
Good luck to all and God Bless

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”