Doing this again

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
ashleyserafina

Re: Doing this again

Post by ashleyserafina » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 pm

I too am starting the program again after trying a few years ago..i didn't follow the plan on doing it, i just rushed thru it impatiently and it screwed things up...anyways, i just moved from the west coast to the east coast and i had not been on a plane since i was a kid and thought planes were "FUN".lol.

So i knew i had to get on the plane to move...i'd rather be on a plane for 8 hours then be in a car driving there for 6 days!!! I went on the plane alone, it had 2 stops!!!! Which means i took off 3 times and landed 3 times!!! I did have a few episodes of panic...but i took anit dizziness pills and i was fine...so proud of myself! Do i want to do it again? NO!! But i know that its just 8 hours, im going to live thru it and i'll be so relieved when those short 8 hours are over with...you have to think that that is just a short amount of your day. YOU CAN DO IT!

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”