IM NOT SCARED OF FACING U ANYMORE...

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
lady2

IM NOT SCARED OF FACING U ANYMORE...

Post by lady2 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 am

HI EVERYONE

NOW I WANT TO FIRST SAY THAT THINGS R GREAT FOR ME, I HAVENT HAD AN PANIC ATTACT IN WEEKS UNTIL THIS MORNING. BUT LET ME SAY I STOP IT B4 IT GOT OUT OF HAND CUZ I WASNT GONNA LET IT GET THE BEST OF ME. AS A MATTER OF FACT IT CAME WEN I WAS SLEEP, SO I SET MYSELF UP ON THE BED N TOLD IT "IF UR GONNA COME THEN DO SO, I KNOW WHAT THIS IS AND IM NOT SCARED OF FACING U ANYMORE." AND WHAT DID IT DO...LEFT!!! NOW WHO GOT THE LAST LAUGH :lol: NO MORE BEING SCARE OF PANIC ATTACTS FOR ME

*LADY2*

PMJHI3

Re: IM NOT SCARED OF FACING U ANYMORE...

Post by PMJHI3 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 am

thats good the positive is always good

Jannacle

Post by Jannacle » Thu May 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Awesome!! That is exactly what we have to do!

luvu4u2003

Post by luvu4u2003 » Mon May 16, 2011 10:29 am

WoW, Im jealous lol. My panics always start with tight chest then I feel like I cant breath. I try to accept it but I just feel like there is somthing medically wrong. Even after $3,000 in medical tests. I almost have to laugh at myself for being so obsessed with the "maybe I'm dying". When did you first realize that it was possible to overcome your panic? And, Is trying to breath through it concidered accepting it? Or is that fighting it? I feel so stupid, im not understanding my condition. I have listened to the 1st CD 5 times lol and still...its hard to accept. How do you do it?

Jannacle

Post by Jannacle » Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 pm

luvu4u2003 wrote:WoW, Im jealous lol. My panics always start with tight chest then I feel like I cant breath. I try to accept it but I just feel like there is somthing medically wrong. Even after $3,000 in medical tests. I almost have to laugh at myself for being so obsessed with the "maybe I'm dying". When did you first realize that it was possible to overcome your panic? And, Is trying to breath through it concidered accepting it? Or is that fighting it? I feel so stupid, im not understanding my condition. I have listened to the 1st CD 5 times lol and still...its hard to accept. How do you do it?
Keep trying!! Do your home work and just keep practicing and reminding your self that it will go away it always does and just ride the panic attack, thinking comforting thoughts to yourself!

luvu4u2003

Post by luvu4u2003 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:09 am

Ok, thank you!

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 pm

That's Great! I'm glad you were able to stop you panic attack! Paislee :mrgreen:

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”