anxiety at work

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
audreymg79

anxiety at work

Post by audreymg79 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 pm

My anxiety is the worst at work. I work in a hospital and work 12hour shifts. The shifts are just agony. I experienced my first panic attack while at work. The second I report to work and start walking down the long hallways I become overwhelmingly dizzy and anxious. Im at a loss as to what to do. Should I quit my job till im better?

Someone please help or any kind of advise please

KATM02

Re: anxiety at work

Post by KATM02 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:23 am

hi audrey,
I used to feel that way while i was at school, know that i've been doing the steps in the program for session to i've been feeling better, do you know what triggers the anxiety at? it's helpful to know what it is so you can try to figure at why and trying figuring ways to look at it different. Anxiety is tough to deal with, sometimes i feel like running out of a class lecture to catch my breath! maybe you should decide in the heat of the moment to quit i would reccomend taking a few days of to get your self feeling a little better with some breathing exercises they really help and then make a decision. Also talk to someone it helps when making decisions , i would also recommend seeing therapist it help i was skeptical of it at first but i'm getting better slowly but surely. If you need any help just let me know ok? i hope you feel better :)

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”