feeling successful from week 2

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
clw14k@gmail.com

Re: feeling successful from week 2

Post by clw14k@gmail.com » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Did anyone have there coaching session yet? I had mine today and it went very well, I am a little frustrated that in order to continue the coaching it is $1000.! I really want to do it but financals say otherwise.. I feel like maybe I won't be as successful without the coaching? Any thoughts on this anyone?

K727

Post by K727 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:14 pm

HopefulDreams wrote:I don't want to be the bad person on this forum, but I have been feeling worse since session 2. I was doing great .. maybe a little shaky at first but this past week (week 2) was like torture! I was thinking of the past WAY TO MUCH... not focused on the present and totally angry at family and my husband for NO REASON>>> they have been my support system through everything.. especially my husband... who is growing a little tired of the nagging and repetative conversation I do about the past.. and my decisions... I get angry at my family because I live on the secong floor of their 2 family home when I want to be out... but at teh same time I'm terrified to move because of the economy (with my husbands job and my health issues)... its scary.. so I've been feeling worse.. any advice from those have felt better after week 2?
I am on week 2 now, also. Week one was shaky, but I felt so hopeful and felt I was on the right path. The panic attack week though is bringing up MORE panicky feelings. When I listen to the tape I get panicky instead of soothed. I also have been getting really angry, and usually my anger is turned inward. It's scaring me. I know the first post was from last year, but hoping someone who felt the same way will see this post. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

CarolM

Post by CarolM » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:39 pm

what Mandabear wrote here helps a lot.
I still get anxious before I do it. I feel sweaty, spacey and dizzy, but once I do it it is not as bad as I thought and afterward I feel better because I am proud that I did something that had been so scary.
reminds me it's ok to have those feelings.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”