HELP! Skimming through session 1 to 2

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
It'stimetolivefree

Post by It'stimetolivefree » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:30 am

Hi I am 25 years old been battling with Anxiety for awhile. I have two loving parents a sister and a great fiance. I have a firm understanding of panic and anxiety after my mom has done research and I have tried one other method (linden Method), but made me feel uncomfortable because in his method you could not talk about your thoughts.

So I am very understanding of Anxiety Disorders and depression. Now here is where my OCD kicks in. Lucinda said its alright to move on to Session 2 quickly. But I am wondering if anyone else has done that as well.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:24 am

I think a lot of people have moved from session 1 to session 2 quickly. Especially if you are already familiar with therapies for anxiety. I stayed on it a week only because I don't want to rush thru any of them and wanted to set a pattern for myself of thoroughly doing the sessions.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:08 am

Itstimetolivefree--I relate so much to what you posted. I too am 25 with an understanding family and a fiance. My anxiety has gotten increasingly bad over the past 6 months that I started to become agoraphobic.
However, if you already have the tools that Lucinda talks about in Lesson 1 by all means go to lesson 2. Your goal is to get better.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”