Panic attacks waking up

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
starrr123

Post by starrr123 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:01 am

I cannot get rid of my panic attacks because I wake up with them. I have tried relaxation tape before I sleep. Any suggestions?
hopefull

Mello Nello

Post by Mello Nello » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm

I used to go to sleep with panic and wake up with panic. Eventually I had to face them and try to figure out what about waking up bothered me. For me it was the fear and dread of having panic and anxiety another day. Honestly the more I went through the program and REALLY made and effort to practice and use positive dialogue the less I woke up with panic. It was not easy. It was hard, slow work. But it was just like one day it worked and still works. The better I got at positive self talk the more days I woke up not so anxious if at all. I know this is probably not what you want to hear, I didn't haha, but it truly does work. Good luck to you, don't get discouraged if it takes longer than you'd like. It is well worth the effort.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”