I am only one session 2 and tired of the relaxation cd

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
livelife

I am only one session 2 and tired of the relaxation cd

Post by livelife » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:10 pm

what to do?
i am just tired of hearing it so much that yesterday i didnt even hear it at all and caught up with doing other things.. ugh. . i want to do this program right but i cant seem to just sit down and listen to the relaxation cd..

Bryson

Re: I am only one session 2 and tired of the relaxation cd

Post by Bryson » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 pm

you have to commit and do your best to find the time. I'm not trying to tell you what you already know. If you really want to get past your anxiety then that's what you gotta do. You gotta take it day by day, anyways good luck to you.

mcshope

Post by mcshope » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:52 pm

I completely understand the feeling. The important thing is for you to find a way to relax. You can find other relaxation CDs that can help. Listening to the same CD all the time gets tiredsome. I have found several relaxation and meditation MP3 on Amazon that you can download. I have usually listen to it when I am going to bed, it helps me fall asleep.
The important thing about the relaxation is that your brain gets used to the feeling and there is a change in your brain. With time it becomes easier to calm yourself down when you are feeling anxiety.
Hope

livelife

Post by livelife » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

ok, thanks! <3

Jenn29

Post by Jenn29 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:45 pm

I relate!! I am laying in bed about to force myself to listen to it because it is getting old to me. A variety would be nice but I fear deviating from the plan.... GOOD LUCK!

livelife

Post by livelife » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:19 am

Good luck to you too! <3

mramirez10

Post by mramirez10 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:01 pm

I have also used other relaxation cd's that I borrowed from the library. It is the same concept. I dont' think it's going to hurt to use different ones. My problem is fitting it in 3x a day. How do you do it? I have 5 children, 2 small ones that dont' go to school.

mcshope

Post by mcshope » Tue May 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Do your kids take naps?.... or maybe you can make it a game for them, play the CD and ask your kids to lay down with you...

livelife

Post by livelife » Sat May 07, 2011 9:21 pm

mcshope wrote:Do your kids take naps?.... or maybe you can make it a game for them, play the CD and ask your kids to lay down with you...
this is a good plan! :D

TemperAnxietyStress

Post by TemperAnxietyStress » Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 pm

livelife wrote:
mcshope wrote:Do your kids take naps?.... or maybe you can make it a game for them, play the CD and ask your kids to lay down with you...
this is a good plan! :D
I was just thinking about this. I have a small daughter who naps maybe once or twice a week and pretty much the only time I have for the relaxation cd is right before bed...making it into a relaxation game for her might just work! Thanks!

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”