Child Custody Case in Court tomorrow Please send me good prayers and thoughts

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
curlygirl

Post by curlygirl » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:39 pm

Hi everyone, tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. I have to go to court to have a FAST track evaluation done. That means that my 11 year old son, myself, my husband, and my son's father will be interviewed. I have taken my son's father back to court to try and get more custodial time with my son. Legally we have joint custody, but it has realistically I have my son 60% of the time while his father has him 40% of the time. I have a husband and a 2 year old along with my 11 year old. I have been married for 3 years and have been living with my husband for 4. He met my son when he was 3 because we were friends first. We have a home and a stable environment.
His father is single and has many girlfriends. He lives in 3 different homes, his mom's, girlfriends, and his place- so there is no stable environment. When my son goes with him on his custodial time, his father ends up dropping him off at the grandma's. This is only a little of all the ridiculous his dad has done.
I NEED MAJOR PRAYERS. I went to court in 2002 and have never done the evaluation process. All week I have felt anxiety and nervousness. Today, my body ached so much of anxiety and my head was spinning.
Please pray for me tonight and tomorrow. I need some positive thoughts,energy and prayers. Thank you.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 pm

I pray the judge opens his eyes to see the best place for your so is to spend more time with you. GOOD LUCK!!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Thank you. It went well today. My son will have 2 3 hour visits with his dad on Tue. and Wed. and will only see him every other weekend. So I gained Wednesday overnight and my Friday for my weekend. Thank God the evaluator saw through everything.

Return to “Parent to Parent”