Another question for the Moms

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:57 am

YAY, congratulations, Amy!!! I'm very excited for you, as you can see we have two little princesses already, and little girls are a lot of fun. They do adore their Daddies, but you get used to that. My girls think that their father walks on water, lol. Maybe my little boy will be a Mama's boy (hubby swears that will not happen ;)).

Your baby will be just beautiful and perfect!!!! :D
Hugs, Tara

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:30 am

Congrats on babies...I am mother of 5 (kind of) and my breasts didn't leak with my first, but really did when I was pregnant with my twins..started at 4 months...talk about early...I wish you all well and can't wait to get to visit with you all more!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Hey, BTTRFLY: I also heard from my expierence being preggy that it is normal, BUT: I am studying to be a nurse and literally had my OB class in January. The instructors told us to advise no nipple stimulation if that happens because the colostrum (the milk that come out first)is needed for the newborn. It has all of the needed antibodies to fight off viruses that the newborn does not yet have. Try a good support bra and wear it at night too.

Return to “Parent to Parent”