Another question for the Moms

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
BTTRFLY

Post by BTTRFLY » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:13 am

Hello--as some of you know, I am 7 months' pregnant right now. I'm wondering if any of you Moms experienced early breast leaking? This is my third baby, and over the weekend my breasts began leaking clear fluid. I asked both my pcp and my ob about it and they both said it was perfectly normal and some women lactate before they deliver, but I did not leak this early with either of my first two, so just wondering if anyone else experienced this prior to delivery? Thanks! Tara
"If nothing ever changed...there would be no Butterflies." Author unknown

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:59 am

-Bump-

Seriously, no one has experienced this?? :?

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:27 am

My youngest is almost 6 so it has been awhile but I do remember leaking.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:49 am

Hey girl,

Wanted to let you know that leaking is completely normal when pregnant, I haven't had it yet but every book and website that I have read says it can happen. Plus, my best friend had leakage before giving birth. I hope this helps, no need to worry. I am 23 weeks and counting. Did I mention nervous as heck!!!!

Amy

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:20 am

Thank you so much for your replies, Gals!!! It amazes me how different each pregnancy is...Amy 23 weeks! Do you know what you are having? (Forgive me if you have already told me, there are a lot of us Pregos on here lately, lol!)

Tara

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:04 am

I had this as well...as a matter of fact I was wearing the bra protectors well before I delivered!!! hang in there!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:31 am

BTTRFLY,
It has been a long long time since I was pregnant honey but I do remember leaking with both my girls so yes it is very normal. Congrat's on your baby and all the best with your third bundle of joy. I just love babies wish I could come and meet all your new little bundles when they arrive it is so wonderful.
God bless you
Mimi

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:13 am

Thanks, Jen and Mimi. I hear you, Mimi, I am a baby monster and would LOVE to play with all of the new babies coming! We will all have to share pics, esp since a lot of us are due around the same time. Should be a batch of serious cuties!!!! :D

Hugs,
Tara

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Hey Tara,

We had our first ultrasound on the 7th of this month and we are having a little princess. We can't wait, well, some days I can't wait others I can. Her daddy on the other had is so excited. He told me lastnight that he can't wait to meet her, it was so sweet. Hope all is well with you. Keep me posted on how you are doing and feeling. TTYL

Amy

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:57 am

YAY, congratulations, Amy!!! I'm very excited for you, as you can see we have two little princesses already, and little girls are a lot of fun. They do adore their Daddies, but you get used to that. My girls think that their father walks on water, lol. Maybe my little boy will be a Mama's boy (hubby swears that will not happen ;)).

Your baby will be just beautiful and perfect!!!! :D
Hugs, Tara

Return to “Parent to Parent”