my son

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
Designer Ruth

my son

Post by Designer Ruth » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

I have a issue that I am unable to shake. My son has told me to stay the F___K away. The reason is because, in a general speaking moment I told his wife that I did not want to get in the middle of their issues. They needed to take care of them together. She in turn told my son that I had chewed her out. He in turn called me with an ear of foul words and told me to stay away. Please help

Paisleegreen

Re: my son

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:24 am

Oh, I can understand...I got an earful from my son one time when I accused, which was fact something that my Daughter in Law did and she denied it. I feel for you...and it is too back he has a bad mouth. I was at least lucky to not get a swear word, but his anger was enough, so I feel for you. How are things now since it has been a couple weeks? Paislee

lucy knepp

Post by lucy knepp » Tue May 15, 2012 10:34 pm

My son caused me much pain and today at 31 he tells me he is sorry and he loves me very much. I will always love him. He has gotten better but still goes about things the wrong way. We have invested thousands of dollars following and believing in everything he wanted to do. He is still finding himself and we will always stand by him. He used to tell me to stay away from him don't try to fix everything but when he needs us we are right there. This is where you don't leave them you step back and catch them.
Lucy

Dixiesmom

Post by Dixiesmom » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Lucy,
This is good news for me! My oldest son, who lives with his dad and I haven't seen in almost 2 yrs., basically doesn't want anything to do with me - unless I can give him money or something expensive that he wants. I love him, but I've had to learn to let him go. Maybe someday he will come around. I'm so glad for you that your son has apologized and told you that he loved you. That is a step in the right direction.

Designer Ruth

Post by Designer Ruth » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm

It has been awhile with the son thing. Well I was sorry to read that others have the same issues. At 55 one can only let go and hope that the sons make it to this age. My pc connection is the pits. I have to use an air card. It is easier to write in a journal. Better days to you guys.

Return to “Parent to Parent”