Happy Mothers Day

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
Lonely Le Ann

Post by Lonely Le Ann » Sat May 08, 2010 5:27 pm

I just wanted to drop in on this forum to wish all the mothers out there a very happy mothers day. I pray God fills you with wisdom for parenting wonder at the awesome gift of motherhood He gave you and strength to cope with any rebellious kids you may have. I also pray that God will tug a little more firmly on your children's heart strings and lead them back to a more Godly like lifestyle and that He surrounds you and your children with protection and supplies you and yours with every provision for life! And to all you fathers out there lavish the mothers of your children with spoils and splender and to all you single fathers out there raising your kids alone A special happy mothers day goes out to you and I pray that all of the above be applied to you and yours as well, for you single fathers are father and mother to your children and should be blessed. To all you single mothers may God bless you with a double portion of all of the above keep your head up single mothers for God has made you strong! Le Ann

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Ditto to what Le Ann said so graciously!! Praying that God blesses all who are a mother to a child! For God has a special place in heaven for those who love and take care of the children of this world.

Return to “Parent to Parent”