Program for children

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:51 am

I'm not endorsing this product- I just saw it advertised and went to the website. It's designed especially for children suffering from anxiety and all 3 of mine have some form to some extent. There's a video you can watch and see if it might be something for a child you know. Hope it helps.
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

shello

Post by shello » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:00 am

what product are you talking about? you have not posted a link or any information??

I am a school nurse and see a lot of kids with anxiety. I would love some tools to use for them.
"Remember, when the world pushes you to your knees you are in the perfect position to pray."

bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:02 am

I'm sorry, the moderators must have removed the link. I guess you aren't supposed to promote other programs.
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

tbabystroup

Re: Program for children

Post by tbabystroup » Mon May 09, 2011 5:41 pm

since they removed the link it leads one to question if they are truely in it to help or just to make money?! Perhaps you could PM the link to those interested!
~theresa~
**Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room. so if you see darkness in your life, be reassured that a beautiful picture is being developed!!**

Return to “Parent to Parent”