not sure i can handle another child with this anxiety and terrible obsessive thoughts

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
BTTRFLY

Post by BTTRFLY » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:51 am

Hi, Allie--welcome! You did come to the right forum!!! I am expecting my third in a couple of months and have had quite a trip this time around with anxiety and depression, feel free to pm me or ask anything. Also, my sister has an 8 month old son with a "donor" who has not helped a bit, so I know how daunting and scary that is. But she is much better off, as is her son.

Glad you are here!

Tara
"If nothing ever changed...there would be no Butterflies." Author unknown

LosingStrength

Post by LosingStrength » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:10 pm

I don't think everyone is being so neg, they are only given there opinion, And mine is it's ok to feel this way I was the same way when I had my first child well actually that's when I first experience panic attacks. But at the same time I didn't have anyone to help me at the time. And then the next time I got Preg, the birthcontrol failed me and I was devastated and sure enough I had panic attacks serverly there afterwards, but I think if you have help you will be ok, but for a single mom it's a living night mare for some with no support, I have one everyday I pick my kids up from day care after work. But you have your husband so I think you will be ok. God Bless

Return to “Parent to Parent”