James 2: 19 and Hebrews 10: 26-31, Mark 9: 33-end, 2 Thessolonians warning age?

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
NESandSNESRPGsFan

Post by NESandSNESRPGsFan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:01 am

What age should I when I get married and have kids warn them about these verses and how should I do so as a parent?-

Jason

Thank you and I am new here.
James 2: 19 and Hebrews 10:26-31 I LOVE THESE VERSES YEAH!!!! I am Jason
from Southern UTAH, North United States of America please Private Message me for
more info on what you need even my signature.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:13 am

Jason, I saw I just missed you on chat. Yes, you can discuss religion on there. Sorry no one answered you before you got off. I would have but got no hot water here and need to do something about it. I will look up the scrip. later and get back to you. If you're ever on chat when I am I will discuss religion w/you.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:36 am

OK I really must question why you "love" these verses? Are you anxious to see someone go to hell or to tell them they may. How old are you? You sound very young since you're asking about sharing these when you're married and have kids. God is a God of love and is also Just and must punish sin. However,before thinking of sharing these verses I'd want to share God's love for his people first. I'm just puzzled as to why you would think you'd need to share these. It's like you already think they wouldn't want to know God or not have faith. I'm not meaning to come down on you, just trying to understand why you love these verses. Will check back for your reply.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Sorry if I bothered you it is just if you visit video.google.com/ type in Sorry Sinner 1st or Second top video or if you type in Selling the Truth and click on first top video,

Their is ALOT of deception and I want my children when I have them as well as my wife to endure unto the end and never do crime that is why.

I PMed (Private Messaged) ya btw.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:26 am

Just remember, "God is Love" and every good and wonderful thing comes from Him.

In His Name

Nanny

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:36 pm

Their is ALOT of deception and I want my children when I have them as well as my wife to endure unto the end and never do crime that is why.

Didn't mean to butt in but I just have to: there is alot of deception but how do you know that that man preaching in "selling the truth" is not being deceptive? How do we know ANY ONE PREACHER/PRIEST is not flawed in his teachings? Is it possible to find preachings that are directly from God and not influenced or changed by man? Do you think it is possible for human beings to live a life completely without sin? I believe that our Creator made us the way we are for reasons that we may never know of until we meet Him again. I choose to trust in God and not so much into the details of organized religion. Keep your faith in the word of God and try your best to reject sin, but if you do sin than repent and don't beat yourself up for not being PERFECT. The Lord is the only perfect entity. The old teastament was changed with the comming of Christ, this is why we need no longer to be holy through "earning our way to heaven." Salvation is not earned by acts. This is the purpose of Jesus dying on the cross for us. My personal belief is salvation is earned by the golden rule. But truely, who really knows until you meet God?

Return to “Parent to Parent”