Good Days Vitamins ok for Pregnancy?

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
ocean1

Post by ocean1 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:24 pm

anyone take these vitamins while pregnant? want to know if it is safe.

thanks Mommies!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:56 am

I would really check with your doc about this, go to the website for gooddays and print out the list of ingrediants in them and show them to your doctor..and then let him decide what is the proper supplement to take while pregnant. I take them and love them, but im also not pregnant. TC Karen

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:50 am

I take thes vitamins and like them. Im a natural person and vitamins are important. I also take some from Trivita, and will ask them about it they have people you can talk to which is great.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:05 pm

I talked to my doctor about taking the good days vitamins while pregnant and he told me to stick to my Centrum Materna vitamins and not take the Good Days vitamins. The pre-natal vitamins are specially formulated for your changing body and for healthy growth of the baby. The prenatal vitamins are made for pregnancy and folic acid and iron levels are so important for you and your growing baby. I stopped taking the Good Days vitamins and now only take my prenatals and I actually feel just as good on those as I did before. Some prenatal vitamins might make you feel sick so make sure you take them with a meal or have a snack right before bed.

Return to “Parent to Parent”