Had my ultrasound today!!!!!!!!!

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
Amy Steckler

Post by Amy Steckler » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:44 am

I wanted to let everyone know that I had my ultrasound today and we finally know the sex of your baby. ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!! My hubby and I are so excited and very proud parents to be although she still looks like an alien!!!!! She is so beautiful!!!!

Amy

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:48 am

Oh Amy, I am so happy for you. I could not wait to find out. You must be so proud. There is nothing little a precious baby girl. Congratulations!!!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:52 am

Congratulations Amy! I know you'll do great as a new mommy! You're gonna have a blast!

Angie

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:53 am

OH MY GOD AMY. I AM SERIOUSLY SITTING HERE AT WORK WITH TEARS IN MY EYES. I am so happy for you. You are going to have the most beautiful baby girl in the whole world. Girls are so fun. She is going to be such a little princess. Congratulations hunny!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:20 pm

YEAAHHHHHHH!!! I knew it was a girl!!! I am so happy for you and hubby, it's so exciting to see your baby for the first time! You are going to be such wonderful parents. Congrats. Love you girl!

xoxoxo
Worry

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:22 pm

Amy Baby,

Remember the other day when we were talking I said she and told you it was a girl. See Grandma's know these things. Congrat's baby I can't wait to see pic's of my new Granbaby.
I can't imagine how excited Brian is too a baby girl is so precious. You must be on top of the world, great news honey.
I love you
Mimi

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Thank you all so much. I am so blessed to have met such wonderful friends as you all. I love you all so very much. Thanks for having so much faith in me. My hubby is so excited!!!! He said he's gonna have a little princess and he can't wait. Mimi, grandmas do know best, love you!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Love Always,
Amy

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Congratulations Amy!

I am so glad you got see your baby today and I am sure your husband will just melt with her arrival.

Joy and love to you all!
Beth

Faith_TX

Post by Faith_TX » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Congratulations, Amy. My baby girl is 2 and she sure is precious and such a blessing. you are going to enjoy it so much!

Jeanie
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
~~ Ronald Reagan

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Amy I am so excited for you and Brian! You are going to be the best mommy ever! If you need anything you know I am here for you. You have been such a good friend to me and I hope you know how much that means to me. You are such a remarkable person. You and Brian are going to be such great parents. You will be in my prayers.

Love ya,
Jen

Return to “Parent to Parent”