Time Management??

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:35 am

Hi PHF, I also have the audio tapes and find it hard to listen to them along with relaxation cd, so my question to you is, how exactly did you download the tapes so you can now listen to them on your ipod? Did you download off a site or some other method? I'm not very technologically savy. I think if I had them on an ipod it would help me out alot. Can you comment . . .

Post by Guest » Thu May 08, 2008 2:36 am

Has anyone got any ideas on how to apply all the other homework? I've got the ipod down...struggling with the negative self talk, session cards, guidebook. Just trying to raise my ADHD 4 year old and deal with all his school stuff, my fibromyalgia... I'm literally exhausted when he goes to bed. Any help is much appreciated!

Post by Guest » Fri May 09, 2008 3:10 pm

Foodie: if you have itunes open and then insert the CD into your computer, itunes will ask you if you want to import the CD. Import it, then go into the music library and add the tracks to a playlist.
Trinity: I work full time and have 2 active kids, they both play traveling basketball. I journal when I get up in the morning, listen to the CD's a few times a week--some in my car, some when exercising. I usually do workbook at night. The thing I am really bad about is the relaxation tape. Foodie, I used to feel guilty if my free time wasn't dedicated to my kids. But I have learned that by making myself a healthier person,I will be better for my kids.

Return to “Parent to Parent”