update on my daughter

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
mrsunderstood

Post by mrsunderstood » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 am

I have some good news about my daughter.All of her mri scans and pet scans came back good her cancer has not spread anywhere else.She will continue chemo and then start radiation. She will have to be watched closely for the rest of her life because this cancer is very sneaky,but the doctors are on top of it and will hopefully catch it in time if it ever comes back.Thank you all for your prayers and kind words.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:11 am

That is such wonderful news, thank God!!! I'll continue to pray for you both, thank you for updating us this really made my day!!!

Hugs, Tara

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:16 am

What good news! I'm very happy for you and your daughter.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:19 am

Hello!
I'm so happy for you and your daughter for this bit of news.
My prayers will stay with you both.
I am recovering from a single mastectomy. The healing is slow but they don't think that it had spread anywhere.
Bless you both!
MJ

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 am

Thank God!!!! I am so happy for you and your daughter. I will continue to pray for ya'll.

Bryan De

Post by Bryan De » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:18 am

MJ--good news from you, too! A mastectomy is a massive surgery, I'm so glad it is behind you and you caught it early. I'll be praying for you, too!

CarolynEd.Dir.

Post by CarolynEd.Dir. » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:31 pm

mrsunderstood,

I am so very happy to hear this news!!! I know God heard all our prayers! My wish is that you and your daughter will have happiness and good health for many, many years to come.

God has certainly smiled on both of you. Stay strong and keep believing!!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Missunderstood, thank you for informing us. What fantastic news that is to hear!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:06 pm

missunderstood,
that was good news to hear.knowing that God still does answer prayer.take care and please keep in touch.God Bless
don
mj,
good to hear that you are doing well.hope that you will continue to do so. take care and have a blessed week.

I can't do it but HE can make it happen.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Thanks very much, Don!
It is good to see that you noticed.
keep praying for us all.
MJ

Return to “Parent to Parent”