please pray for my daughter

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
Jadore6132

Post by Jadore6132 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:37 am

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that everything goes as well as possible for your daughter. She is just a couple years older than me, and I cannot imagine what this must be like for her. She is so very lucky to have a fiance and mom and family to be by her side right now. You are both so strong and so brave. My grandmother always says "Everything happens for a reason." and I have always foun that comforting. I will certainly put you and your daugher and family in my prayers.

SongWriter

Post by SongWriter » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 am

Sending prayers that God blesses and heals your daughter.

*DarkGypsy*

Post by *DarkGypsy* » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:54 am

My heart and my best wishes goes out to your daughter. Hang in there and keep positive!
*Keep your head up, and say ''Everything's gonna be ok''* =)

chrissytina

Post by chrissytina » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:36 pm

I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers. God bless you both.

TracieE

Post by TracieE » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:23 am

I too will pray for your daughter. You are doing the right thing by turning it over to God. I have a sister who was drinking and driving and got into an accident. She broke her neck and is now paralyzed from the chest down. It is excrutiating to watch someone you love dearly go through something so difficult as cancer or in my case a disabling accident. The ONLY thing that helped me was turning this over to a loveing god and asking daily for the strengh to be a good support to her
God is with you.
With love Tracie

G. Marie

Post by G. Marie » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:17 am

My prayers are going out to her, you and your family!! Faith and love will help you!

Mimigirl

Post by Mimigirl » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Don't forget when two or more are gathered in His name He is with us and here we have a number of people praying for you and your daughter sweetie I have a daughter around the same age and my heart is completely with you both, you will continually be in my prayers and in my thoughts, don't forget God is the ultimate healer and anything is possible through God who strengthens us honey. God will keep you both strong as you travel on this journey, just like Footprints say let him carry you along this journey you and your precious daughter. May God bless you and keep you strong
God bless
Mimi

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Mrsunderstood...I am soooo sorry to hear about your daughter....I am going to believe in God for a miracle for her...I believe in the Healing Power of the Almighty God...Remember, He bore the stripes for our healing...I saw those stripes, once, wide awake, in a vision while sitting on my bed...I saw them from a side-view angle, and they were really long and deep...I had been praying for about 6 months for God to let me know it He still heals, when I saw this vision...I will never forget it, as long as I live on this planet...God is still in the healing business...May God comfort you with His great peace, and may your daughter be healed from this disease is my prayer!!! God Bless!!!!

Return to “Parent to Parent”