please pray for my daughter

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
Scrapalini

Post by Scrapalini » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:59 am

Sending prayers your way. So sorry this is happening. Loves and hugs to both of you.
Angelina

zizzer

Post by zizzer » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:02 am

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I went through the same thing with my grandmother. In 2006 she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. she was chemo every 21 days. Then in early 2008 she was diagnosed with breast cancer. she had to have her breast removed. She did some more chemo. A few months later she was diagnosed with lung cancer. The doctors noticed that the cancer cells had spread through her lymphnodes. which it spread like wild fire. I was very depressed to watch her suffer. She had been to hell and back. I kept telling her I would take her place if I could. But she wouldn't let me. She passed away august 2008. I pray your daughter gets through this

mrsunderstood

Post by mrsunderstood » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 pm

thank you all so much,your kind words have gave me strength to be brave and optimistic.....I saw my daughter today,she is in a hospital 2 hours away from me and her fiance is staying with her and they will only let one person stay with her.She looked weak but this is normal for the type of chemo she is taking.It was so hard to walk out of that hospital today and leave her there.I dont know if the saying that god wont put more on you than you can handle is true or not,but im not giving up.

mdevlnj

Post by mdevlnj » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:35 pm

You and your daughter are both in my prayers...I am so sorry that the both of you have to go through this. Try and stay strong; I cannot imagine how difficult this much be for the both of you and your family. There are a lot of people out there praying, and holding you up during moments of weakness. Please try and always keep that with you.
Meghan

sml

Post by sml » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:49 pm

She is in my prayers.

BubblesNYC

Post by BubblesNYC » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:53 pm

God Bless you and your daughter. I pray that you both will have the divine strength to get through this. I pray your daughter will be restored back to good health. I am a holistic nutritionist who cured herself of a debilitating case of crohns disease and I definalty beleive that the body heals itself. You should check into Dr. John Hoxsey at the bio medical clinic in mexico. he has been curing cancer since the early 1900's. his work is amazing. check him out at <A HREF="http://www.cancure.org" TARGET=_blank>www.cancure.org</A>. Please check out the site, i have reffered many terminally ill clients there who got well.

r.michelle

Post by r.michelle » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Father of heaven and earth I lift this beautiful child up to your healing hands....you know the plan you have for her young life. I pray for comfort and peace to all whom are involved...How wonderful she has a mother that is so loving and caring..I pray strength to her..bless them both father....where two or more are gathered in your name, so there you are..Thanks be to you father.

Perhaps your daughter would like you to read something uplifting to her...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter.

Ethans Mommy!

Post by Ethans Mommy! » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:18 pm

I will be praying for her! Be strong and god will guide you both!

mhaz

Post by mhaz » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 pm

I come in to agreement for divine healing with all of you by the power of our Father God the giver of life though Jesus Christ for healing for this child. I pray that the "Comforter" be in your midst mama to help you be the Mom that Jesus would have you to be in this time. Keep your eyes on Him and place His love all over her. I will continue to pray for you both!

energy

Post by energy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm

my thoughts and will to fight this go out to your daughter and yourself as well as your family....may you all remain strong with love and hope!!

Return to “Parent to Parent”