please pray for my daughter

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
energy

Post by energy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm

my thoughts and will to fight this go out to your daughter and yourself as well as your family....may you all remain strong with love and hope!!

hunnie33

Post by hunnie33 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:55 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. I will keep your daughter in my prayers and put this situation in Gods hands. Just remember, miracles do happen. If shes got a strong will and a positive outlook, she will make it.
Anxiety is living in the future, Depression is living in the past.

BTTRFLY

Post by BTTRFLY » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:13 am

I am so sorry to read this, you and your daughter are blessed to have one another. I will be praying for you both, and I agree with the others on here that cancer is beaten every day. With God's help, you will both come through this stronger than ever!

Hugs to you,
Tara
"If nothing ever changed...there would be no Butterflies." Author unknown

Dustin B

Post by Dustin B » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:43 am

I can only imagine how very difficult these times must be for the both of you. I will definitely keep the both of you in my heart and mind.

I am not sure whether you are your daughter has a myspace page, but there is father of a young child that keeps up a myspace page for his young son. It is for raising awareness as I'm sure for comfort and support. The web address is below:

<A HREF="http://www.myspace.com/100541969" TARGET=_blank>http://www.myspace.com/100541969</A>

Take care and stay strong.

Peace & Love
-Dustin
"So if you're careful
You won't get hurt
But if your careful all the time
then what's it worth"
-Cosy Prisons by A-ha

cindylou

Post by cindylou » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:01 am

Hugs to both you and your daughter. My family and I will keep you both in our daily prayers and add you both to our prayer chain.
Amazing things happen when we hand it over to Him.
God bless and more hugs to you.

*D*

Post by *D* » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 am

know that your daughter will be in our thoughts and prayers as well as you.I know that when someone says the word cancer. it makes it hard to understand.when I was told in 2004 that I have skin cancer and it was on the left side of my face and over my ear and inside my ear.I trusted in God and he saw me through the hard times.have hope and put your trust in Him and he will supply all your needs.take care and God Bless.
don

Dave1947

Post by Dave1947 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 pm

It is amazing how the Internet can bring so much positive force to bear on your needs. I am praying for your daughter and you. Keep a positive outlook, many worderful things happen in our lives.

God bless,

Dave1947

tanyalowther

Post by tanyalowther » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:21 pm

Dave my son and daughter is in need of medical attention too. Please keep them in your prayers as well. I cry to see my children at one point healthy as can be. My family has been towrn appart by the wrong treatments. Accusation of my children having behavior problems and medicated at a young age...the medication made them sick...the people responsible are still getting away with these actions. My children are taken away and brought back and I'm thrown down for these people to take them away again. I see my children suffer. I was told they gave my daughter treatment she needed. Her hair is thinning slowly. With your daughter having cancer...her physical changes are going to be the hardest. Knowledge of side affects and the knowledge of choice in treatment will be important for you. As it was for me. You aren't responsible for your daughters condition. However there is no cure for cancer, so taking time to choose a treatment source...well let me tell you straight...if anything should happen where she leaves us in this world...understand no matter what you chose there is no cure. I will pray for you, your daughter and your family. God is powerfull. leave your prayers for him. He does answer. I believe he hears our prayers. Pray with me for our families. may God have mersy on our souls, may he heal the sick and provide cures for our families. May God see us fit to continue life on earth. Amen. May God be with you.
tanya lowther

Seth

Post by Seth » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:43 am

im sorry i will pray for her. you said you can fix things. well you can. she is scared. comfort comfort her.

Gman5256

Post by Gman5256 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Hi,

I have seen your post and feel the pain and anguish you must be going through. God has not forgotten or forsaken you. I find it so hard to give you the best of what ever I can muster. Instead, I will give you a link that may help you more than I ever could:

http://www.stevencurtischapman...adio/signsoflife.htm

Hold on to Jesus.
All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Hugs, In His Love >:D<

Gman9259
"He who dwells in the secret place of the most
high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

Return to “Parent to Parent”