please pray for my daughter

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
mrsunderstood

Post by mrsunderstood » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:25 am

My beautiful 22 year old daughter has been diagnosed with a rare aggressive form of cancer.She is being so brave but i have really taken it hard.It is a life changing event.She is in hospital now taking chemo she has to stay 5 days with each treatment.I tried staying with her for 2 days but when they started chemo it hit hard and i got extremely ill and had to go home.She seems to be taking the chemo well,she has always been the light of my life if i could take her place i would,I feel so helpless.I have always been able to help fix anything she was dealing with but i cant fix this.I have been praying alot.I have handed it to god and asked everyone to pray for her.Thank you

Holly J

Post by Holly J » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:56 am

I am so sorry to hear about this mrsunderstood. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. She is around my age. I think a good book for her to read is The Secret. You and your daughter will get through this and she will be healthy. God Bless
"Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)"

corky1

Post by corky1 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:24 am

You both are in my thoughts and prayers. You can do this.

mrsunderstood

Post by mrsunderstood » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:33 am

Thank you holly and corky.Every prayer and thought is appreciated.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:53 am

I add my prayers to others for you and your daughter.
This is so hard.
MJ

change

Post by change » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:18 am

Hi mrsunderstood, You may feel like you can't fix this but GOD can! I am believing that God will heal her with his divine intervention. Please stay in your belief that God will restore her health. Sit with her and pray together that her body is healing itself. Picture every cell in her body becoming healthy and vital again. She has the power within her to heal. I am praying and believing this for her. God will Bless you both. He has the last word and all you need to do is ask and it will be received.

May He Bless you both and hold you in His arms as you go through this. He is in the miracle business.....just call upon Him.

God's Blessings to your daughter. Please keep us informed of her progress.

God Bless.

h.beth

Post by h.beth » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:16 am

dear misunderstood and daughter= cyber hugs to you both((((((((()))))))))))), and a prayer is going up right now.....this is so very hard for you especially it sounds like. i can understand as a mother. please hold good thoughts especially around her=keep hope alive, and remember even if your daughter did not have this disease, they are just gifts to us, so take good care of you too now. keep a good spirit--it rubs off.

BookOfPsalms

Post by BookOfPsalms » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:10 am

I wanted to add my prayers as well. I am believing God with you and the others that are praying and lifting your daughter up at this time. We must remember that by God's stripes we are healed! I will pray that every organ in her body line up wit the way God designed it, and IT SHALL BE SO!
Blessings,
~Me~
+Let The Word Do The Work!+

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:22 am

Sending prayers your way - I know you will be there for her, surely she needs a support system now. Can you buy her a juicer?
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

RCA

Post by RCA » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:52 am

Dear Lord in the name of your son Jesus Christ I am asking you to heal this 22 year old child. I ask that you surround her with your loving arms and that you take away any side affects that she has while taking these treatments.Also, I pray that you will be with her mother and give her the peace that only you can give.These things I ask in Your name.Amen.

Return to “Parent to Parent”